Closing December 6th
Open Daily 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thanksgiving Day 9:00am - 1:00pm
Doing our part to keep our customers safe
Checks & Cash only (no credit/debit cards)
U-Cut & Pre-Cut Trees
The Perfect Spot to Meet Santa.
- Be sure your Christmas tree is well supported in a water-
- Keep away from heat sources.
- Check all electric lights and connections.
- Turn off lights when away and when you go to bed.
- Leave tree outdoors and sheltered away from the wind
until ready to decorate.
- Make a fresh straight cut across the trunk at least an inch
from the original cut.
- Place the trunk through the bottom hole of the tree bag
- Place trunk end immediately into fresh water (will seal over in 20 minutes and will not be able to draw any more water.)
- Check and water daily as needed.
Each year about 30 million Americans select and take home an evergreen tree to decorate with ornaments and lights for the holidays. Your Christmas tree has been intentionally planted and grown for your enjoyment and is a renewable source—it is a crop, a harvest at the holiday season. There are one million acres in Christmas tree production.
- Christmas tree farmers help control soil-erosion and provide
year-round homes for wildlife,many times by using land that
is unsuitable for general farming.
- Artificial trees will last for six years in your home but for
centuries in a landfill.
- Fifty-nine percent of real Christmas trees harvested are
recycled in community programs.
- Over 100,000 people are employed by the Real Christmas
- One acre of Christmas trees produces daily oxygen for
- For every full grown tree that is cut, two to three seedlings
Warming Barn with Refreshments and Gifts
We Have Always been Green & Proud of It!
Artificial Christmas trees are 20 times worse for the environment